Manufacturer : Zydus Healthcare
Delivery : 5-12 Working Days
Expiry : 2016
In Stock : Yes
Manufacturer: Zydus Healthcare
Availability: In Stock
Rating: 1 Reviews / Write a review
Primolut N 5mg
|No of Units||Price / Unit||Price||Free Bonus|
|No of Units||Price|
You must not use PRIMOLUT N if: • you are hypersensitive (allergic) to norethisterone or any of the other ingredients of PRIMOLUT N.
• you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
• you are breast-feeding.
• you have a disorder affecting the blood circulation (thromboembolic processes). In particular those conditions relating to thrombosis (the formation of a blood clot) in the blood vessels of the legs (deep vein thrombosis), the lungs (pulmonary embolism), the heart (heart attack), the brain (stroke), or other parts of the body.
• you have diabetes mellitus with blood vessel damage.
• you suffer or have suffered from a severe liver disease and you have been told by your doctor that your liver function values have not yet returned to normal. Symptoms of a liver disease may be, for instance, yellowing of the skin and/or itching of the whole body.
• you have or have had a benign or malignant liver tumour.
• you suffer or have suffered from a malignant sex hormone-dependent tumour such as cancer of the breast or the genital organs.
If any of these conditions appear for the first time while using PRIMOLUT N, stop taking it at once and consult your doctor.