Why are women prescribed to terminate the pregnancy at an early stage?
Until the baby is being delivered women can terminate her pregnancy any time. Women are mostly suggested to terminate the pregnancy at early stages mostly they are prescribed to have a first-trimester abortion. The pregnancy at an early stage is easy to be terminated and when it is terminated after the first trimester there are chances of rising complications which can prove fatal to the life of the mother. Hence, many of the doctors prescribe women to buy Abortion Pills to have a termination in the first trimester.
Why do some women do not fit the criteria of using this termination pill?
There are some limitations on the women who cannot use this pill for termination and they are:
- Women having a medical condition are suggested to avoid the use of abortion pills.
- Women those who are allergic to any of the ingredients of pills should avoid the use of medicines for termination.
- Women carry an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus)
- The aged women should not be more than 35 years as she can have some complications
- Women having the intrauterine device in the body are suggested to remove the device first and then use the termination pill.
What process should be followed to have a termination of pregnancy?
Medical termination is done with the help of two pills which help to terminate an unplanned pregnancy safely at home.
- On the very first day, you need to gulp Mifepristone 200mg one pills and this is an anti-progesterone pill which helps to break the lining of the uterus so that the fetus can be separated from the uterus.
- On the second day or after 24 hours you need to gulp 4 pills of Misoprostol pill which helps to contract the uterus so that the fetus can get flushed out from your body.
Can using only Mifepristone or Misoprostol lead to termination of unplanned pregnancy?
Yes using any of the termination pills (Mifepristone or Misoprostol) can lead to termination of pregnancy but before you use these pills alone, you need to confirm the gestation period as well the dosing structure for consuming pills also change. Most of the doctors prescribe to buy Misoprostol and Mifepristone so that it can give you 99% accurate results.
Are there chances of having an incomplete termination?
After having a medical termination there are 1% rare changes which result in incomplete termination and it is necessary that you terminate the incomplete pregnancy as it can further result in birth defects. Hence, many of the doctors after using this abortion pill suggest women have an ultrasound test so that they can conclude the termination results.
What are the side effects of this termination pill which can be experienced?
After you, use Mifepristone and Misoprostol you can have the side effects like bleeding, cramping and clotting and the other rare and serious side effects that you can experience are nausea, vomiting, fatigue and diarrhea which require treatment if they get worse.