The word termination it means ending a pregnancy. This is one of the toughest decisions that a woman has to make. A mother would never separate her child from him, but there is some situation where she has to make such a decision. However, such pregnancy can be terminated with the help of medicines or by performing surgery. Here we’ll discuss how pregnancy can be terminated with the help of online Mifepristone and how will it impact on pregnancy.
The FDA had approved Mifepristone in the year 2000 to terminate the pregnancy. This abortion pill is an anti-progesterone medicine that will work by stopping the growth of the fetus. This pregnancy termination pill is also available with other brand names like Mifegest, Mifeprex and generic RU486. This medicine won’t work solely; it is used in combination with another prostaglandin Misoprostol.
As said earlier, this abortion pill has anti-progesterone properties. This will block synthesis of progesterone hormone that is important to carry and continue a pregnancy. The absence of this hormone detaches fetus from the placenta and uterine linings. This will restrict the supply of oxygen, blood and other nutrients to the fetus. This will stop the growth of the fetus that will eventually lead to the death of the fetus.
The second termination pill used in combination with this medicine will remove the dead fetus from the uterus. This will cause dilation of the cervix and softening of uterine linings.
While starting dose with Mifepristone 200mg it should be taken on the first day orally with some water. This medicine should be taken with a light meal to avoid the possibility of nausea.
Second medicine Misoprostol 200 mcg should be followed 1 or 2 days later. You can take this medicine either orally or vaginally. Both these methods of administration are equally effective in pregnancy termination.
Just like any other medicine used in pregnancy termination use of these abortion pills will also cause some side effects.
Use of Mifepristone will cause the problem of nausea if taken with heavy food. Other than this it won't cause any visible side effects.
A second termination pill used in this will cause side effects like diarrhea, cold, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever etc.
These medicines will cause after effects like cramping and vaginal bleeding that will end with the termination process.
- One must follow the following precautionary measures when you Mifepristone buy online.
- Avoid use of this anti-progesterone if you are allergic to this or any other ingredient present in this.
- One must avoid the intake of alcohol and smoking during the termination process. If you smoke on a regular basis skip it during the termination process and you can continue it after 3-4 weeks.
- Avoid excessive workout, outdoor activity, sexual intercourse and physical activity that require body movement.
Who should avoid the use of Mifepristone?
- A woman whose gestation period is exceeding 10 weeks
- Whose pregnancy is growing outside the uterus
- If using IUDs
- Have breathing disorder
- Have a condition of adrenal gland failure
- Uterus rupture
One must consult with a doctor before using Mifepristone if has any of the above mentioned medical conditions.