Prevent your pregnancy with Ovral L
Ovral L tablet is a contraceptive (prevention of pregnancy) medication that is also used to treat irregular periods. It helps to prevent ovulation and sperm fertilization. This is a birth control pill that is prescribed following unprotected sexual intercourse or suspected birth control failure.
What is the purpose of Ovral L?
- It is employed in the prevention of pregnancy.
- It works by preventing the ovaries from releasing an egg every month and altering the mucus produced by the cervix (narrow outer end of the womb). This inhibits the passage of sperm through mucus and the uterus (womb).
Buy Ovral L online is the best contraceptive pill that prevents pregnancy in a variety of ways. To start with, it prevents an egg from being freed from your ovaries. Second, it thickens the fluid (mucus) in the cervix, making it more difficult for sperm to enter the womb. Furthermore, it stops the lining of your womb from thickening, making it unsuitable for the growth of an egg. If used correctly, this birth control tablet is a reliable and safe method of contraception. It does not interfere with sex, and you can go about your daily routine without worry. To make the most of it, use it as directed by your physician.
Ovral L Dosage Instructions
- Ovral L tablets should be taken whole with a glass of water. The drug should not be broken, sliced, or chewed.
- You should take this medication regularly, at the same time each day, and exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- If vomiting occurs within 4 hours of taking the tablet, women must take an additional tablet.
Ovral L Contraindications
- If you are allergic to levonorgestrel or/and Ethinylestradiol, or any of the other ingredients in the Ovral L pill, do not take it.
- If you have a history of blood clots or bleeding disorders.
- If you have a history of vaginal bleeding (the cause of which has not been determined), or if you have been missing periods for more than 3 months (amenorrhea).
- If you have had or are having pancreas or liver problems.
- If you have a cardiac condition, such as a stroke, heart attack, or chest pain.
- If you suffer from diabetes, hypertension, or elevated cholesterol.
- If you suffer from migraines or have a history of them.
Adverse Effects of Ovral L
The following are some of the side effects that may arise as a result of using this medication:
- Back Ache
- Breast Ache
- No-Odour Vaginal Discharge
- Symptoms of the Flu
- Swelling on Face, Lips, Eyelids, Tongue, Hands, and Feet.
- Gaining Weight
Tips to Conclude
- To help you remember to take your tablet, take it at the same time every day.
- Menstrual irregularities, such as spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods, or skipped periods, are possible. If this continues, see your doctor.
- If you are obese, over the age of 35, smoke, are on prolonged bed rest, or have a history of blood clots, do not take Ovral L Tablet.
- If you detect unexplained swelling and discomfort in your limbs, shortness of breath, chest pain, or changes in your vision, stop taking this medication and contact your doctor right away. These symptoms could be the result of a blood clot in a vein.