Control The Birth And Enjoy Your Life
What exactly is Plan B One-Step?
Plan B One-Step (Levonorgestrel) is a female hormone that can alter the shape of your cervix, making it more difficult for sperm to access your uterus and fertilized eggs to stick to your uterus. It is used to prevent pregnancy following unprotected physical relationships or when other types of birth control fail (such as condom breakage, or missing 2 or more birth control pills).
Buy Plan B One-Step online is a backup method of pregnancy prevention and should not be used as a primary method of birth control.
How should Plan B One-Step be implemented?
- Order Plan B One-Step online which should be used exactly as instructed on the label or as directed by your healthcare expert.
- Purchase Plan B One-Step online which must be implemented as soon as feasible following an unprotected physical relationship (no later than 72 hours afterwards).
- If you vomit within 2 hours of taking this morning after pill, contact your healthcare expert right away.
- Consult your healthcare expert within three weeks of starting Plan B One-Step. A healthcare expert should check that you are not pregnant and that this birth control pill is not causing any negative side effects.
- If your menstruation is one week or more late than expected, you may be pregnant. If you are pregnant, get a pregnancy test and consult your healthcare expert. If the fertilized egg has connected to the uterus, levonorgestrel will not end the pregnancy.
Before using this Plan B one-step birth control pill
- If you are allergic to Levonorgestrel you should not use Plan B one step in a single step.
- If you are pregnant, never use this medicine. A pregnancy that has already begun will not be terminated by Plan B One-Step (the fertilized egg has attached to the uterus).
- If you routinely use medicines for seizures, TB, or HIV/AIDS, see a healthcare expert or pharmacist before using levonorgestrel. Certain medicines can reduce the effectiveness of levonorgestrel as an emergency contraceptive.
- Breast milk production may be slowed by levonorgestrel. If you are breastfeeding, inform your healthcare expert regarding the same so that they can advise you best on the situation.
Side Effects of Plan B One-Step
If you have any of the following symptoms of an allergic response to online Plan B One-Step: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or neck, get emergency medical attention.
If you are experiencing severe discomfort in your lower stomach or side, contact your healthcare expert or seek immediate medical attention. This could be an indication of a tubal pregnancy (a pregnancy that implants in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus). A tubal pregnancy is considered a medical emergency.
Plan B one step morning after pill online (Common) Side effects of the One-Step procedure may include:
- Stomach ache
- Breast discomfort or pain;
- Nauseousness, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Dizzy, headache
- A fatigued sensation
- Changes in your menstrual cycle.
What may you anticipate?
To utilize the morning-after pill, follow these steps:
- Follow the directions on the morning-after pill. If you are using Plan B one step online, take one pill as early as possible and within 72 hours after unprotected physical relationship.
- If you vomit within two hours of taking the morning-after pill, consult your healthcare expert about whether you need to take another dose.
- Don't have any physical relationship until you've tried another method of birth control. The morning-after pill does not provide long-term protection against pregnancy. You are at risk of becoming pregnant if you have unprotected intercourse in the days and weeks following taking the morning-after pill.