Pregnancy is the beautiful part of woman’s life. Women decide to terminate or abort the child only after considering everything. Sometimes even it may happen that she may abort due to her health conditions. Even today the decision of termination is been taken by husband and in-laws. Women have two options of abortion one is medical and other is surgical. Medical abortion is done with the help of abortion pills. Millions of women buy abortion pills so that they can terminate their pregnancy with ease and in privacy, whereas another way is surgical wherein instruments are induced so that pregnancy can be terminated. Mifepristone and misoprostol are the two abortion pills which are used safely for abortion. These abortion pills are successful in 98% of cases. Women use medical way of terminating the pregnancy because it has many of the advantages like it is less expensive, private and has no infections.
If you notice any of the following conditions while using abortion pill then do consult your doctor:
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea are constant and if they last for more than 24hours.
- Noticing clots which are big than a lemon size and are passing constantly for 2 hours or more in rows.
- Excessive bleeding which soaks more than 2pads within 2hour or more.
- Regular chills and fever 100.4F which last for a day or more.
- Discomfort like abdominal pain which is not eased by using hot water bags, rest or heating pads.
Before you buy abortion pills make sure that you consult your doctor so that can tell you which helps you effectively to have an .
The medication used for abortion is not preferred to be used by every pregnant lady. Also, there are some of the conditions when you are not preferred to use these pills. Following are the cases wherein abortion pills should not be used by women:
- If you are having intrauterine device then make sure that you that you remove it before the use of pills.
- Women whose age exceed 35year.
- Pregnancy outside of the uterus is not terminated with this pill.
- Women who are allergic to Mifepristone and misoprostol.
Signals to follow-up:
These pills complete the termination within two days. After two days each passing day, you should feel better. Though there would be symptoms of nausea, weakness, diarrhea, and weakness you would be improving your recovery but if you find these symptoms getting severe then you need to talk to your doctor.
- After the use of pills make sure that you consult your gynecologist to conclude your pregnancy.
- While you visit for a follow- up make sure to carry the drug prescription.
- Complications after using pills may not arise like an infection. But you may need to undergo surgical procedure if you have an incomplete abortion.
- You can buy abortion pill and then plan the appropriate regimen so that you can avoid the complication and can administrate the medications properly.