Pregnancy Is Under Your Control
Loette Tablet is used to avoid pregnancy when taken within 72 hours of having unprotected sex, to prevent pregnancy, to reduce or stop the short-term changes of menopause, to use as a hormonal contraceptive, to avoid pregnancy for up to three years, to use as a hormonal contraceptive, to use as an oral contraceptive, to use as a hormonal contraceptive, to use as an oral contraceptive, to use as an oral contraceptive, to use as an oral contra Loette Tablet may also be used for uses other than those specified in this medication guide.
What is the purpose of Loette?
Order Loette online as an oral contraceptive popularly referred to as a "birth control pill" or "the Pill." Loette tablets contain two hormones (Levonorgestrel and Ethinylestradiol) that, when taken appropriately, prevent you from becoming pregnant. They are similar to the hormones produced by your body.
- Online Loette prevents pregnancy in a variety of ways:
- It prevents egg release by preventing it from developing.
- It alters the consistency of cervical mucus, making it difficult for sperm to reach the egg.
- It alters the uterine lining, making it less suited for implantation.
- Buy Loette birth control pill online is also used to treat moderate acne in women who have not improved with topical acne treatments and are willing to use contraception.
When should you not use it?
- Allergy - This medication should not be used in patients who have a known allergy to Levonorgestrel, Ethinyl estradiol, estrogen products, or any other inactive chemicals found in these medications.
- Breast cancer - Because of the increased risk of worsening the patient's condition, this drug is not advised for use in individuals with a known history of breast cancer.
- Stroke - If you have a bleeding issue of the brain or have recently had a stroke, this medicine is not suggested because it may worsen the patient's condition.
- Vaginal bleeding that isn't normal - Because of the increased risk of aggravating the patient's condition, this medicine is not indicated for use if the patient experiences bouts of abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Migraines - If you suffer from migraines or have a history of them.
- Liver problems - If you have had or are having pancreas or liver problems.
- Amenorrhea - If you have been missing periods for more than 3 months (amenorrhea).
- Private parts - If you have or believe that you have breast cancer or cancer of the genital organs (private parts).
Loette Tablet Use Instructions
- Loette tablets should be taken whole, with a glass of water. The drug should not be broken, sliced, or chewed.
- You should take this medication regularly, at the same time each day, and exactly as instructed by your doctor.
- You should not drink it over the amount suggested by your doctor.
LOETTE TABLET SIDE EFFECTS
The majority of adverse reactions do not require medical treatment and will disappear when your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if he persists or bothers you.
- Unusual exhaustion and weakness
- Putting on weight
- Unusual uterine hemorrhage
- Tenderness and pain in the breast
- a shift in libido
- Formation of a blood clot