Mifeprex - A Safe Ending For Your Pregnancy
Mifeprex inhibits the actions of a hormone required to keep a pregnancy going. It's used to end a pregnancy if it's less than 70 days (10 weeks) following your last menstrual cycle. It is used in conjunction with another medicine known as Misoprostol (Cytotec).
Mifeprex is only available through a special programme from a certified healthcare provider. You must be registered in the programme and be aware of the risks associated with taking this gestation-ending tablet. It should not be used to end the pregnancy after or beyond the period of 10 weeks.
Why is it recommended for?
Buy Mifeprex online is the brand name for Mifepristone, which is used to terminate an early pregnancy in conjunction with Misoprostol (Cytotec). Early pregnancy means that your last menstrual period was, 70 days or less ago. Mifepristone belongs to a class of drugs known as antiprogestational steroids. It works by inhibiting the activity of progesterone, a hormone produced by your body to aid in the continuation of the pregnancy.
Purchase Mifepristone online is also available as a separate product (Korlym), which is used to control hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) in people with a specific type of Cushing's syndrome in which the body generates an excessive amount of the hormone cortisol. This monograph only covers Mifepristone (Mifeprex), which is used to terminate an early pregnancy either alone or in combination with another medicine. If you are taking Mifepristone to treat Cushing's syndrome-induced high blood sugar, read the Mifepristone (Korlym) monograph.
Benefits of Mifeprex
Order online Mifepristone (Mifeprex) Abortion Pill is used to induce abortion in the early stages of pregnancy. It is used until the tenth week of pregnancy (up to 70 days after the first day of your last menstrual period). Mifepristone inhibits the production of a natural substance (progesterone), which is required for the continuation of your pregnancy. It is typically used in conjunction with another medicine known as Misoprostol tablet. If you have a rare abnormal pregnancy that is outside the womb (ectopic pregnancy), you should not use Mifepristone. In this case, it will not result in an abortion. It has the potential to cause an ectopic pregnancy to rupture, resulting in severe bleeding.
Negative symptoms of Mifeprex
Mifepristone has the potential to induce adverse effects. Contact your doctor on an immediate basis if you found severe symptoms.
Some of the negative effects can be life-threatening. Call your doctor right away if you encounter any of the symptoms listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section.
- Spotting or vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic discomfort
- Burning, itchiness, or discharge from the vaginal area
- Other adverse effects of Mifepristone are possible.
How to Use?
- This Home Abortion Pill is only administered by your doctor. You will not be permitted to take the pill at home. Your doctor will need to see you three times during the treatment.
- You will be given one Mifepristone tablet during your first visit. At the second visit two days later, you will be given four tablets of another medicine called Misoprostol. Your doctor will check to see if you are still pregnant two weeks later at your third visit. This may include an ultrasound examination (sonogram).
- This unwanted pregnancy termination pill causes bleeding and cramping for about two to four weeks.
- If you have little or no vaginal bleeding after taking this pregnancy termination tablet, contact your doctor.
- It is sometimes necessary to have a surgical abortion to end the pregnancy completely. If any tissue remains in your uterus after Mifepristone treatment, you may need surgery.