For those who seek an abortion without going under the knife, abortion pill is the best solution available. Mifeprex is an anti-progesterone medicine that will stop pregnancy and will prepare a woman for an abortion. It is an FDA approved medicine with generic name Mifepristone. One can buy online Mifeprex at an affordable price.
How does the Mifeprex abortion pill work?
Mifepristone is an anti-progesterone medicine, which will stop the growth of the pregnancy. This medicine will remove life support from the fetus by removing it from the placenta. The fetus and other pregnancy parts get nutrients and oxygen through the placenta. Getting detached from the placenta will remove all life support and will cause the death of the fetus. This medicine will start contractions and will open cervix.
What is abortion pill?
This medicine should be taken within the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. When you buy Mifeprex online it comes with 200 mg strength. This medicine should be taken on the first day of treatment. This pill should be taken orally with a glass of water. After 1 or 2 days, take other prostaglandin medicine to complete pregnancy termination process. This medicine should be taken orally by keeping it in between to let it dissolve or inserting it in the vagina.
What are the possible side effects of this abortion pill?
This medicine will not cause many side effects. One might experience side effects like nausea, abdominal pain, and cramping. One may experience bleeding after taking this medicine. Do not discontinue treatment if you experience bleeding continue with second medicine. After taking the second medicine you will experience bleeding and cramping while expelling the fetus out of the uterus.
When Mifepristone should be avoided?
This medicine should be avoided in the following cases:
- If your gestation period of 8 weeks or exceeding
- If you have a pregnancy outside uterus i.e. Ectopic pregnancy
- If you are using an IUD’s (intrauterine device)
- If you have a bleeding disorder, HIV, cardiovascular disease
- If you have problems with liver, kidney or uterus
If your pregnancy is exceeding 8 weeks, the surgical way has suggested the use of this medicine won’t end a pregnancy. In the case of ectopic pregnancy, the use of this medicine should be avoided, it will cause a life-threatening effect.
What precautions should be taken while taking this medicine?
When you take Mifeprex pill following precautions should be taken.
- If you are using IUD’s, they should be removed before taking this medicine.
- Mifepristone is secreted in a very small amount in breast milk, so do not use this medicine while breastfeeding. Use this medicine while breastfeeding will form acidic contents in breast milk.
- Avoid use of tampons and use sanitary napkins during pregnancy termination process.
- Grapefruit juice or grapefruit should be avoided while taking this medicine
- Avoid alcohol or use of any other medicine while using this medicine. It may interfere with the working of this medicine.
Do visit your doctor after a week to confirm pregnancy termination. You still can be pregnant even after taking both the medicine. If you are still pregnant ask for another dose to continue the termination process