Medical abortion is the easiest way to terminate the pregnancy as it is a noninvasive method and does not require multiple visits to the clinic. However, some care should be taken while taking this Abortion Pill. When the medical termination process is done carefully, there is a lesser possibility of infection and it will improve the efficiency of Abortion Pills.
Why safety measures are required before, during and after the abortion process?
Abortion is a very sensitive decision to make by a woman. A woman’s body may experience various changes during this procedure which should be handled with some care.
You can buy Abortion Pill online. Make sure you buy an FDA approved medicine only to ensure the effectiveness and safety. The followings are some ways with help of which a woman can take care of herself before, during and after abortion. These tips will help you for smooth and successful abortion at home.
Care before the abortion:
- Confirm your pregnancy and its gestation period before terminating your pregnancy.
- Talk to your partner if you don’t wish to continue your pregnancy. Discuss why you don’t wish to continue the pregnancy. It will help to manage the stress level.
- Consult with your doctor if you have any of the below mentioned medical conditions,
- Bleeding disorder
- Cardiovascular disease
- If you have an ectopic pregnancy don’t use this medicine. It won’t help in pregnancy termination as pregnancy is outside uterus in this case. Abortion pills are only effective if pregnancy is the inside uterus.
- Do a complete study of medicines and the procedure. Keep medicines that can be used to control the side effects caused by the abortion pill.
- Make sanitary pads ready, as these medicines will cause bleeding like normal periods.
Precautionary measures during an abortion:
- Avoid excessive exercise, outdoor activity.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol intake.
- Avoid heavy and fatty meal.
- Take a rest. Your body goes through a lot of hormonal changes. Taking rest will help to heal soon.
Safety measures after abortion:
- Make a visit to the clinic after 3-4 weeks. There is a slight possibility that one can be still pregnant even after taking these abortion pills.
- Vagina and the entire pelvic region are more sensitive during the termination process. It is suggested to avoid sexual intercourse after abortion.
- Avoid lifting up heavy things or any other physical activity. Your body needs some time to heal from abortion.
- Sudden hormonal change can make a woman more emotional. Support from a loved one can help them to manage mood swings and heal faster.
How to confirm abortion?
Mifepristone and Misoprostol Abortion Pills used in combination to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. These two abortion pills will cause cramping and vaginal bleeding. If you experience them, then it means medicines are working correctly on your system. Apart from this you a may experience nausea, fever, stomach pain, diarrhea, abdominal pain etc. all these side effects are a symptom of successful termination. But one has to visit the clinic and perform a test for confirmation.