Mifeprex – Early Pregnancy Termination Pill
Mifeprex is brand medicine for generic Mifepristone used in early termination of pregnancy. It will help a woman to terminate an unwanted pregnancy without having a surgery. This medicine should be consumed within the first 10 weeks of the gestation period. This is a primary medicine in termination process that should be taken in combination with secondary medicine Misoprostol pill or Cytolog pill to expel pregnancy parts out of the womb. Women can buy Mifeprex Abortion Pill online for safer termination of pregnancy at home.
Mifeprex and its working mechanism:
Mifeprex is an anti-progesterone medicine. Progesterone is a natural female hormone which is very important to carry and sustain a pregnancy. This medicine will work by blocking progesterone synthesis in the uterus and will cause the death of the fetus by detaching it from the placenta.
Suggested Doses of abortion pill:
The pattern of doses of this medicine in the termination process is 1 pill of 200 mg should be taken on the first day orally with a glass of water. You can take this medicine with or without food; Avoid heavy meal as it may cause nausea. The second pill Misoprostol 200mcg should be taken 24-48 hours after Mifepristone.
This medicine will help in 95% to 98% of successful abortion, but they are not free of symptoms. Use of this medicine will cause the following side effects,
- Stomach pain and cramping
- Fever and cold
- Bowel looseness
- Swelling and redness of face
- Viral or bacterial contamination
This all is temporary side effects and are not long-term.
Send medicine in the abortion process will dilate the cervix and will cause heavy bleeding and cramping to expel pregnancy parts.
A person with the following medical conditions should avoid the use of these medicines:
- Bleeding disorders
- High cholesterol
- Asthma or other breathing problems
Following are the precautions that should be taken into consideration when you buy online Mifeprex:
- Avoid use of this medicine in case of ectopic pregnancy i.e. pregnancy outside the uterus in the Fallopian tube. It won’t help with abortion but will lead to life-threatening complications.
- If you are using IUD’s (intrauterine device) they should be removed before taking this medicine.
- Avoid use of this medicine if you are breastfeeding because Mifepristone is secreted in small amounts in breast milk its consumption will increase acidic contents in milk.
- Avoid alcohol intake and smoking, its contents may interfere with the contents of the medicine and interfere with its working mechanism.
- Use of this abortion pill will cause drowsiness to avoid driving, use of sharp tools and machinery.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or grapefruit juice after taking this medicine.
This abortion pill should be stored at room temperature and not more than 25 to 30 degrees Celsius. Keep this medicine in cold and dry places away from the reach of children.
Do visit your doctor 1-2 weeks after taking this medicine to confirm your abortion. One might get pregnant immediately after an abortion. As an abortion pill will only terminate the pregnancy and won't affect fertility