Mifeprex is a brand version of generic Mifepristone which is used in early termination of pregnancy. This medicine helps to terminate a pregnancy without having surgery and tools. This medicine should be used within 10 weeks of the gestation period. You can buy Mifeprex online; it should be used in combination with Misoprostol pill.
How Mifeprex Abortion Pill will work?
It is an anti-progesterone medicine that will cause the death of the fetus by removing life support from it. It will remove oxygen support and nutrient supply by detaching it from the placenta. Progesterone is a natural female hormone which is important in carrying and sustaining the pregnancy. This medicine stops the synthesis of progesterone hormone and will stop the growth of the fetus.
What are the suggested doses of Mifeprex pill?
As said earlier, this medicine should be used in the early weeks of pregnancy i.e. within 10 weeks of the gestation period. This medicine comes in strength of 200mg. One pill of this medicine should be taken on the first day of treatment. You can take this medicine with or without food. Avoid heavy and fatty food when you take this medicine as it may cause nausea. To complete the termination process takes another synthetic prostaglandin E1 medicine after 1-2 days. You can take this medicine orally or vaginally as well. Consult your doctor before taking these medicines and about its use.
Possible side effects of abortion pill:
Every medicine causes some side effects. Use of Mifeprex pill may also cause some side effects. Use of this medicine won cause any visible side effects but it may cause mild nausea, abdominal pain, and cramping. In rare cases, one may experience bleeding do not discontinue treatment after this. You might be still pregnant even after having bleeding. Consult your doctor if you experience any uneasiness after taking this medicine. Another medicine used in this treatment will cause vaginal bleeding, cramping, nausea, vomiting etc. these all are temporary side effects and will end as soon as treatment ends.
What precautions to be taken while using the abortion pill?
Make sure of following precautionary measures when you buy Mifeprex Abortion Pill online
- Confirm your pregnancy and gestation duration by performing an ultrasound or a pregnancy test.
- Avoid use of this medicine if you suspect or confirm an ectopic pregnancy. It won’t help in pregnancy termination.
- Avoid use of this medicine if you are using IUD’s. They should be removed before taking this abortion pill.
- Avoid use of tampons while taking this medicine as they can’t absorb that much of blood flow and may cause infection.
- Avoid use of this medicine in following medical conditions,
- If you have any bleeding disorder, HIV
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney or bladder problem
- Uterus problem
- Avoid use of this medicine if you are breastfeeding. Mifepristone pill is secreted in milk in small amounts. Taking this medicine will form acidic contain in milk.
- Avoid alcohol intake and smoking after taking this medicine. It may interfere with the contents of medicine and cause excessive bleeding.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or grapefruit juice after taking this medicine.