Why terminate a pregnancy in the first trimester?
Pregnancy termination or abortion is a method of ending an unwanted pregnancy. Pregnancy can be terminated medically as well as surgically. Both these methods are equally effective in ending a pregnancy. A surgical abortion is performed within 6-16 weeks of pregnancy while medical abortion is performed within the first 10 weeks. However, most women nowadays prefer to terminate a pregnancy by medically with the help of online Abortion Pills. The reason why women choose this termination method is as follows
- Noninvasive method
- Can be performed at home
- Provides more privacy
- Time Saver
These are some common reasons why women choose this termination method, but one of the most important reasons is this procedure is less painful than surgical method. When you decide to terminate a pregnancy in its initial months it is less painful that once done after the first trimester. Therefore, the initial weeks are the best time to decide whether you want to continue the pregnancy or not.
Following are some factors on which pain depends during pregnancy termination:
- Woman’s Health
- Time passed after contraception
- Gestation period
- Ability to tolerate pain
- Emotional and mental strength
Medical abortion is performed with the help of two main
You may experience following side effects after administrating this pregnancy termination pill:
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
These are some commonly seen side-effects of this Abortion Pill. You will also experience heavy vaginal bleeding that is considered as a primary symptom of pregnancy termination. You will experience blood clots as big as the size of a goldfish. Bleeding will be normal at the start of the termination process and will get heavier during removal of pregnancy parts. You may soak 3-4 sanitary pads a day. Do not use tampons during termination.
Follow the following instruction to deal with the termination process:
- Avoid heavy, spicy, oily food during the termination process and opt for a light meal.
- Make sure to keep yourself hydrated. Drink plenty of water and fluids.
- Wear comfortable and loose clothes.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Talk to some and share your feelings.
- Avoid excessive workout or any activity that requires lots of movements.
- You can try working from home and take as much rest as possible
- Avoid any sexual activity or intercourse.
- Avoid the use of tampons, rather use sanitary pads.
These are a few tips that will help you recover soon from pregnancy termination.