Jump out of pregnancy until you're ready to be a parent
YASMIN is an oral tablet used in combination with two medicines that are utilized for contraception (to avoid or skip pregnancy for a certain time) and also found beneficial to regulate your monthly cycle. It prevents fertilization and a release occurs in the eggs.
The medication cannot rely on food, you can take the pill before or after your meal. The only caution you need to remind while you are taking the pill is that you need to maintain the timetable for the medication and follow the same pattern to consume the tablet to get much more benefit of the same. Do not take the medication on your knowledge and judgment, instead follow the direction of your doctor. You must begin taking the pill on day one of your menstrual cycle and continue to do so for the entire month. When the pack is finished, begin a fresh one. If you vomit within 4 hours after taking your dose, take another tablet. If you miss your medication and are 12 hours late in taking the missed dose, use a condom during intercourse for 2 days.
Uses of the Yasmin tablet
Buy Yasmin online, like all birth control pills, is primarily used to aid in the prevention of pregnancy in women of reproductive age.
The tablet is a contraceptive pill that prevents pregnancy in a variety of ways. To start with, it prevents an egg from being freed from your ovaries. Second, it thickens the fluid (mucus) in the cervix, making it more difficult for sperm to enter the womb. Furthermore, it stops the lining of your womb from thickening, making it unfavorable for an egg to grow in. If used correctly, a tablet is a dependable and safe method of contraception. It does not interfere with sex, and you can go about your daily routine without worry. You can make the most of it by taking it as directed by your doctor.
HOW DOES YASMIN TABLET WORK?
Order Yasmin Tablet online is an oral contraceptive pill that contains both Estrogen and Progestin. It acts by limiting egg release (ovulation) and influencing sperm motility in the womb to prevent sperm union with the egg. It also alters the lining of the womb, making it unfit for pregnancy.
How to take the tablet?
- Take your first pill on the first day of your menstruation or the first Sunday after the start of your cycle. When you initially begin using this medicine, you may need to use backup birth control, such as condoms containing spermicide.
- Every day, take one pill no more than 24 hours apart. When the pills run out, begin a new pack the next day. If you do not take one pill every day, there are certain possible chances that you may become pregnant.
- Breakthrough bleeding is possible, especially within the first three months. Inform your doctor if the bleeding persists or becomes excessive.
- If you require significant surgery or will be on long-term bed rest, you may need to discontinue this medication for a brief period.
Notes to Remember
- Yasmin Tablet has been given by your doctor to assist you in preventing pregnancy.
- It also causes lighter, less painful, and more regular menstruation.
- To help you remember to take your tablet, take it at the same time every day.
- Menstrual irregularities, such as spotting or bleeding between menstrual periods, or skipped periods, are possible. If this continues, see your doctor.
- If you are obese, over the age of 35, smoke, are on prolonged bed rest, or have a history of blood clots, do not take Yasmin Tablet.